free website stats program Trading in..?//???? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Trading in..?//????

You are correct Don, I spoke with the wife, and she did surprise me. Despite her fears, she doesn't want me to sell. I'm still not sure. told her we need to take a weekend trip to re-connect with it and re-evaluate. Still got it on craigslist to see what develops. With retirement around the corner, I could use the money from the sell and pay off all my debt. Tempting....

Wives sometimes see a different picture than we males do. Maybe it's just a difference in how you seem after a ride or a smile she doesn't see any other time. For a lot of us riding gives us something we can't get any place else. I do understand the "close to retirement/paying off debt" thing too. Only you can really understand what you gain by selling and only you will understand the connection you have with "YOUR" bike and riding. I have the 2 bikes down in the garage and I really like the look of the new RG, but every time I think I'm ready to pull the trigger I look at the "things" I've done to both bikes and the times I've had riding them and just can't let go. Good luck friend.

Or stop by your local dealer and check out the prices! I stopped in to my dealer on Monday to pick up some parts and wandered through the showroom, WOW, I'm still recovering from sticker shock. Guess I'll hold onto my baby for a while longer.

Back