free website stats program Traded Up. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Traded Up.

Congratulations, I had forgotten how good a Bagger feels too til I rode a 95 Ultra in Sturgis, Enjoy your new ride:rider

Well here I am about 9000 miles down the road. A buddy asked me the other day if I missed my Softail. Honestly, I have never looked back.

I've done a few things since I traded up. I put on on 09 Exhaust system, a thundermax tuner, oil temp gage, the harness to turn the tour pack lights into turn signals, and the mod to allow me to keep the driving lights on with the high beams. I change the oil in the rear shocks. Last week I had to replace the AM/FM radio antenna wire.

I am really enjoying the Ultra, and now understand, "if your not gliding, your not riding."

Rick

At this point I have to trade up....Laid (totaled) my 2005 Deuce down 3 weeks ago. :newsmile08: Waiting for broken collar bone to heel before I test ride. I'm leaning to Ultra or Road Glide; I'm 6"3 with long legs. The deuce had 3" extensions and highway bar for long rides. I put 30,000 miles in 3 years on it and live in Utah.

At this point I have to trade up....Laid (totaled) my 2005 Deuce down 3 weeks ago. :newsmile08: Waiting for broken collar bone to heel before I test ride. I'm leaning to Ultra or Road Glide; I'm 6"3 with long legs. The deuce had 3" extensions and highway bar for long rides. I put 30,000 miles in 3 years on it and live in Utah.

Wow - I hope you have a quick and complete recovery!

Have fun deciding between those two great choices!

Back