free website stats program Towing the bike | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Towing the bike

I agree enclosed is the best way to go probably, but if your not looking to spend what an enclosed trailer costs a landscape trailer works fine, I have a 7x12 and have loaded two dressers on it and driven to Florida with no issues other than the bikes being dirty when I got there, and all that washes off.

I agree enclosed is the best way to go probably, but if your not looking to spend what an enclosed trailer costs a landscape trailer works fine, I have a 7x12 and have loaded two dressers on it and driven to Florida with no issues other than the bikes being dirty when I got there, and all that washes off.

That's the way I'm thinking. I have access to a landscape trailer so why not use it, providing there aren't any issues, and there doesn't seem to be any other than a dirty bike. I came close to buying an enclosed hauler but they were a LOT more than I cared to spend at the time. I can see where they would be nice to store the bike in during our Winter months but for that I store it in the garage.
WAP.gif

Back