Touring Seat

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by gerhata419, Apr 13, 2011.

1. gerhata419

gerhata419 New Member

Does anyone have a LePera Maverick or a C&C Sport Tour seat on your Street Glide or Road King ( looking for new seat ) Feedback would great.

2. lxbquik

lxbquik Member

Don't have either of them but put the Harley hammock on my Street Glide and me and wife are extremely happy. It is a lot bigger passenger seat which I think the stock looks better but she is extremely comfortable. So that's good. Good luck. Tough decision.
    [​IMG]

3. Dr. Dolittle

Dr. Dolittle Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Stock seat looks great on an FLHX but that's about it. I have a Sundowner on mine and am very happy with it. Mustang, Corbin, Le Pera all make nice aftermarket seats. Mean City Cycles will also do a custom modification on your current seat with foam and gel.

I know - too many choices!

4. so cal hoss

so cal hoss Member

I had Mean City Cycles rebuild my stock seat using memory foam and a gel insert. It's very comfortable. I think it boils down to a person's weight. I'm 170 but a larger person might need a wider and deeper seat.

5. JohnNTierney

JohnNTierney New Member

I have a LePera Maverick (w/ gel) on my 08 Road King. In addition to being a better styling (shape) solution than stock, it is also firmer, more supportive and comfortable.

6. Streetglider08

Streetglider08 Member

I put a mustang 2 piece seat on my flhx and love it. My wife loves the big comfy passenger seat and I like how when she's not with I can remove it. A buddy has the same setup as me but he has the Corbin. I must say his looks better. But after riding 1,100 miles straight his butt was sore, mine wasn't. He rode mine and thought the mustang was a lot more comfortable.

7. stubs

stubs New Member

I have the Sundowner and love it for long trips. Looking for a nice soloseat.