free website stats program Touring Models Highway Pegs | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Touring Models Highway Pegs

Well I didn't get any replies directly about the Long Horn Duallys so I took a chance and ordered them. I must say they work beautifully, The clearance is tight, but I am 6 foot tall and the multi adjustment works fantastic for my long legs. Now all I am waiting for is my rider backrest and I will be ready for one of those long trips that I have been longing for. Thanks for the input but my chance paid off.

Hi Friends. As much as I like the 'feel' of foot pegs, I had installed the "mustach" engine guard (with pegs) that permit your legs/feet a closer feel to the engine. If I may offer my personal opinion ... y'all pse be careful not to have them foot/ankles out too far extended left and right. As a crash reconstructionist, and having investigated too many FOOT AMPUTATIONS resulting from crazy bikers & cagers not mixing well (especially in curves, and OUIL) ... just be careful, that's all. Respectfully.
Mickster :)

Well I tried to upload the images but it keeps failing. Don't know why, I made sure the file wasn't to big. I resized to 800x600 but continues to fail. Can some one help me? If so I will post the images of the Kuryakan pegs.

I used one of the different highway mounts and pegs from Kuryakyn. Here is the link to that info:

Kryakyn - Harley - Tour-Techâ„¢ Cruise Mounts

I used the long mounts with the ISO wings as shown on their site (#4528)

They work with the lowers on as you can see below.

TQ

Hi TQ1,
I have an XL883 Sporty with standard midmount pegs. I really like the look of the Kuryakyn miniboards and wondered if these could be fitted instead of the stock pegs or would they be better placed on the highway bars? Might then need to change the bars maybe coz that's moving toward a Custom riding position I would think :28:

the next day off i have im coming down there and yes i will have the pipes either in a ruck sack or if on the glide the top box. :D
the ISO wings are awesome and can be used Mid Mount, Passenger mount or custom mounter.
there great for vibes as i had them on my 1200 and my Vstar

Looking forward to meeting ya Hobbit. Have a cushioned cheque for you to sit on for the Iron Butt Ride for the Legion :D:D
Like the idea of those mini-boards - would you recommend replacing the pegs with them? Do they reduce your lean angle?

Back