Touring Fairing Eagle Decal

Discussion in 'Touring Models' started by dakota_dj, Apr 1, 2009.

1. dakota_dj

dakota_dj Member

I was just looking at the Fairing Eagle Decal #14093-84. Has anyone put one of these on or have seen one on any bikes? I cannot think of any bikes that I have seen with it on the fairing.

Tim :42:

Attached Files:

2. ktorian

ktorian Member

I haven't seen it on a single bike. I don't think I would care for it, but I would have to see it on one to decide.

3. NHROADGLIDER

NHROADGLIDER Member

I don't think they are made for Roadglides either. Could possibly be cool though.

4. Mainah

Mainah Junior Member

I think I have seen at least one, it was on an older ultra. The bike looked like someone had tried to empty the accessory department onto it. I don't believe there was anyway anyone could find a place to attach anything else on that bike.

Different strokes I guess.

5. Willie G.

Willie G. Member

I wonder if they're "Made in the USA"

6. Dave T

Dave T Member

:DMissouri is the decal capital of the world!!! Just kidding.

7. rvon1

rvon1 Member

I put one on my ultra-classic, the fairing was all white and needed something to break it up a little, looks pretty good on the bike, definitely different, not too many people have them.

8. hntwrobin

hntwrobin Active Member

Wasn't this decal on the 1976 bagger?

9. dakota_dj

dakota_dj Member

I was looking at putting one on my 09 UC which is black with silver pin striping. Is the out line of the wings gold or silver? I can not tell which color from the catalog. I don't think if the outline is gold that it would look very good with the silve pin striping.

Tim