free website stats program tourbox and dolt | Harley Davidson Forums

tourbox and dolt

J

Jack Klarich

I would like to thank both of you guys for sharing you're wealth of knowledge here on the Forum, I read all of you're posts and glean some info each time:s

I agree. Both of these members have been great in helping other members. Thanks guys! :s

That kind of contribution is what makes this place a Great Community!

(Great Community) seems to me I read that some where:D

Thank you both for the compliments. I do enjoy this forum for a lot of reasons. I get some good tips from Dolt and everyone else here and don't have to be afraid of language and such for the other eyes around. Appreciate it. It is a Great Community
tourbox

Two more guys that contribute greatly to the forum. Thanks for being part of our forum and your knowledge is greatly appreciated!
WAP.gif

I also would like to thank you two and all of the others on here who share thier knowledge so freely on this forum.Including you Jack and of course Hoople and BUBBIE:)

I thoroughly enjoy their posts, jaw dropping knowledge. A great motivator to read, study and play even harder on the scoot. Not only Tourbox and Dolt, but to all on the thread ( and more not on here yet). The knowledge you carry, makes this site what it is.

If, maybe one day, should I stumble across any of you......the first "beverage" is on me.

A BIG thanks to you all.

I'm playing with forks this week..........Stay tuned. Im gonna bug ya'll. HA!!

I do appreciate the amount of knowledge and experience that tourbox and dolt bring to the forum
Due to the restrictive environment (rules) we seem to have gathered a group of like minded people that will all help others with their wee bit of knowledge and experience

Brian

Back