free website stats program Tour Pak | Harley Davidson Forums

Tour Pak

tlyoungb

Hi,
Just wanted to find out if they make a Harley Davidson Decal of some sort for the tour pak.

I have a King Tour-Pak. It is plain on the back. I was wondering if they make or if you can purchase the Harley Davidson decal for it.

Hi,
Just wanted to find out if they make a Harley Davidson Decal of some sort for the tour pak.

I have a King Tour-Pak. It is plain on the back. I was wondering if they make or if you can purchase the Harley Davidson decal for it.

Yeah looks bad doesn't it...felt the same when I put one on my Road King...I put a luggage rack on it...really dressed it up ..plus I got a net and it really can carry a lot...lol Good Luck.

Yea it does look really plain. I would like very much to sorta dress it up a bit. I went to the Harley dealership in Palm Bay today. The person behind the parts counter said that HD came out with a new style rack for the trunk. Really looks sharp, and can also put leds in the space provided. Has the Harley Davidson name engraved across the back.

He also showed me the light kit that goes on the back with more lighting, but man they wanted like over 300 dollars for that. I was thinking about something like a sticker or something.

fourdogs where did you hook up the plug for the spoiler LED's? Did you plug it underneath the seat to the acc. plug or in the tour pack it self?

Back