free website stats program Tour Pac For 2009 Street Glide? | Harley Davidson Forums

Tour Pac For 2009 Street Glide?

Anyone care to comment or show pictures of their 09' street glide with a removable tour pack installed? I am considering purchasing the removable hardware for the king tour pack or the chopped tour pack. I want to be able to pop it on and off. The girl friend wants a sissy bar, but I hate the way they look on the back of the bike. I would like to have a tour pack for long road trips, but I would like to take it off when not adventuring out overnight. I was contemplating purchasing the tour pack and using it like a sissy bar. Basicly snap it on everytime the girl friend wants to come along. Feasible?

I am waiting for my Tour pac to arrive. I am putting it in the solo position and will have a nice backrest.

09rglideky, I'd like to see some pics with the pac installed in the solo position when you get it installed.

I added the detachable king tour pack to my Street Glide and I love it. Lots more room for stuff when running errands or going on trips. Much more comfortable for the passenger. Off in less than a minute when the spirit moves you. Expensive but well worth it.

I am not fond of Tour Paks but they sure are nice for a long trip. This is a foward mounted Harley Chopped Tour Pak....
B8F311D9C5.jpg

9905B1B5BC.jpg

I have the King Tour Pack on my 2007 Street Glide with the quick removal docking hardware. I love it and use it when ever I travel, or need storage. Joe.

Here are some photos:

271901651.jpg

271901653.jpg

271901645.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Never used it with stock seat, always with Sundowner. Only use tour pak when wife rides along so far, have not taken trip by my self

I have a 2007 with the King Tour Pack installed on the quick disconnect docking hardware. use it for bike week and oter trips. Also when riding with my bride. I recommend it!

271901651.jpg

271901653.jpg

Pics were taken when it was new and stock, but you get the idea....

Back