free website stats program Torx Sizes | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Torx Sizes

Actually I use a variety of tools accumulated over the years...many discontinued or purchased by current companies. Most all new tools today are Made in China, so the quality will be all over the map...literally, so branding is not necessarily the yardstick to use, much less the price.

Looked in my general box and have a wide variety of tools brands & labels usually famous for their specialty designs include, Allen, Craftsman, Crecent, ChanneLock, Central, Klein, Proto, S&K, Thorsen, Xcelite. Also Home Depots & Lowes have in house brands that are not bad, but you have to be selective, use them and see if they make the grade.

yea bud snap-on tools are made to hold up to someone useing them 365 days a year none stop=COST ALLOT

Even if you did use them that much, its still not worth paying for snap on when you just replace the worn out socket, wrench etc from craftsman for free.

Also I would really like to hear someone being honest tell me that those Mac and Snap on rolling tool chests are really worth 10 grand LOL

Back