free website stats program Torque wrench | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Torque wrench

Jack it is only easy when you have done it a few times the first time you read something like that in a manual it may scare you
But like many other things there is no substitute for experience

Brian

Jack it is only easy when you have done it a few times the first time you read something like that in a manual it may scare you
But like many other things there is no substitute for experience

Brian

Good point, I was speaking from experience :p

I know you are well experienced in using hand tools and i have turned a few spanners in my time but sometimes we get asked questions here on stuff that seems simple to the old hands
i try to remember what i was like all those years ago when my first bike broke and my dad and i stripped the engine on the kitchen table and how little i knew then

Brian

I know you are well experienced in using hand tools and i have turned a few spanners in my time but sometimes we get asked questions here on stuff that seems simple to the old hands
i try to remember what i was like all those years ago when my first bike broke and my dad and i stripped the engine on the kitchen table and how little i knew then

Brian

LOL, the kitchen table, reminds me of using the oven to heat up some heads for Valve guide work LOL:p

Bet you got the "Good Housekeeping" seal of approval from the missus...NOT! Now I really understand why your mood is In Pain...if you continue to do that stuff! Whew! :newsmile040:

Bet you got the "Good Housekeeping" seal of approval from the missus...NOT! Now I really understand why your mood is In Pain...if you continue to do that stuff! Whew! :newsmile040:

Never said I was a good cook LOL:newsmile100:

If your doing some serious engine work a good torque wrench made in the USA is the only way to go.

You have to do your homework and make sure they are still made in the USA.

Snap-on name are made in US, other tool brands (including Blue Point) are imported. County of origin is provided for each product on the Snap-On website, so check before you purchase.

Most Proto tools are made in USA ("Some days a good wrench is the only friend a man's got.")

IMG_0580.jpg

Back