free website stats program Top Three "to do" | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Top Three "to do"

My top 3 are:

Handlebars - ordered 12.5 Mini Apes with new cables and cruise control
Different Seat with more lumbar support
Stage1 w/ TFI and Slip ons

I was wondering what everybody's priority list is. Not what the first things you did or would do, but from where your at now, the NEXT three things you want to do. For me the next three things I would like to do to my 09 Ultra is:
1 Oil Cooler
2 Lower it. (Just don't know the best way yet.) Shocks / Seat. This is a tough one for me.
3 Oil Temp Guage. Just as soon as I know I can get one that matches.

Honorable mention is a center stand. Probable by Wheeldock. What are your next "To Do's?" :cheers

PS: I should have made this top 5.... I need handle bars that are closer to me.... AUGGHHH!!!

I think with the seat mod you will have sewn up two or three of your "to do" list for the price of one and have $$$ left over for that center stand. I cannot imagine having a large bagger and not have one, do a search on centerstands, you will be pleasantly surprised. :ap

TXMikey: What fuel management are you considering for your stage one?

I think with the seat mod you will have sewn up two or three of your "to do" list for the price of one and have $$$ left over for that center stand. I cannot imagine having a large bagger and not have one, do a search on centerstands, you will be pleasantly surprised. :ap

Which stand did you go with?

Last edited by a moderator:
TFI ( already got the SE slipons and breather)
Handlebars (probably Heritage)
Extended reach floorboards ( Haven't decided between HD or Kuryakyn)

At this moment:

1. Oil temperature gauge
2. J&M speakers
3. Detachable tour pack

First two are in the garage waiting to be installed, third will be ordered shortly.

TXMikey: What fuel management are you considering for your stage one?

Walleye: I had the SERT installed when I bought the bike, along with the SE Air Cleaner & SE slip-ons. Bike runs good on the download they programmed it with, but now that I've got a few miles on the bike (10K), I'm thinking it's time to fine tune it a bit to up the "smile quotent".

Just do what I did ,read about what everyone is doing to their bikes over the winter,dream a bit ,then open your wallet and buy the things you want until your pocket is empty,hopefully by then it is spring and you can get out and ride.Theres always next winter to buy more toys:D

Back