free website stats program Top Three Favorite Beers | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Top Three Favorite Beers

Your Rockin Jack!

I guess that would be a "Jack and Coke?":D

Very impressed with you recovery!!! Way to go guy!

Thanks Beer Hound and all that support recovering Alcoholics, even after 23 years I still consider myself an alcoholic, now Ill take that coke but hold the Jack LOL:p

The Germans are the best at brewing beer. No question there. :)

But some of them aren't as good as others i go to Germany most summers for shutzenfest in wifes home town the bier there is iserlohner and you have to drink a few before you can start to like it
However the warsteiner brewery is not far away and that is a top level bier i have a 5 litre keg in the fridge just waiting for the right occasion to open it

Brian

We had 4 of them but 3 got emptied 1 night just 1 lonley little keg sitting in the bottom of the fridge

Brian

It is hard to norrow it down to 3. it all bepends on what kind of mood i'm in on what I want to drink.

Yuengling
Blue Moon
Shock Top
Warstiners
Killens Red
Coors

Man..... I'm getting thristy!!!!

You have to go to Montreal and order "Fin du Monde" "End of the Earth". Triple distilled 9% beer. Don't need many and tastes grood too although Bud drinker's won't like it. I've come to the conclusion that they like drinking for drinking's sake. Am I right?

As a guy who drinks nothing but Bud, you might be right. But I'd rather hang out with regular working guys than a bunch of beer snobs.

Back