free website stats program Top Ten Roads to Ride before you die | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Top Ten Roads to Ride before you die

Public roads are OK. Ridden just about everything in the US worth riding. Now track days.. If I was to pick a few tracks to run...

In the US....

Road Atlanta, Mid Ohio, Infineon Raceway, Laguna Seca

Overseas...

Phillips Island, Mugello, Sachsenring, Brno, Valencia

I've been to tracks days on everything from a Ducati to a Sportster. Mucho fun. Take a class, or just ride for the fun of it. Want to improve your skills? Track days are a learning experience, par none. It's the most fun you can have on 2 wheels!

2. Bear Tooth Highway - planning on this summer

Bernhard

Here is a little of Beartooth Highway. Awesome road.
Could show a little more if I could figure out how this photo bucket thing works

Attachments

• Vacation 03 006.jpg
    Vacation 03 006.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 27
  • Vacation 03 012.jpg
    Vacation 03 012.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 24
Have rode both, great rides. I would not advise riding Rt. 50 if you get bad fuel mileage, the fuel stops are sort of sparse.

I'm doing Rt 50 with a friend of mine in June. We have done quite a bit of planning so far, a lot of it around the distance between fuel stops. We're hoping it's a great ride.

Here is a little of Beartooth Highway. Awesome road.
Could show a little more if I could figure out how this photo bucket thing works

Really looking forward to it this summer. The road, and then heading into Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Park.

When I went to Sturgis a few years back, I rode through Custer State Park with wild, free-running buffalo pacing along the bike at the side of the road. Best experience riding I had so far. One of those time you try to make your Harley sound quiet.

Bernhard

Wife and I have done "Mother Road" (Rt. 66) From California to Texas, haven't made it the whole way...YET. Definately on our adgenda!

Attachments

• Kicks route 66.jpg
    Kicks route 66.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 19
I've ridden many of the ones mentioned, beartooth, road to the sun, 50, 66, coast highway, dragon, etc, but the best, is the next one.

Back