free website stats program Top speed on your bagger | Page 11 | Harley Davidson Forums

Top speed on your bagger

My top speed was 113 outside 29 palms with a stock TC96 using my GPS and Speedometer to compare the speed. I was on it for a long time before I backed off. the front end shake was more of a problem then the speed. 2007 FLHX was my ride.

My sporty was clocked by CHP when I got pulled over at 105mph 2 up he wrote me for 95MPH a said I'm lucky he was not sending me to jail:(

My FLHRS has a 95" kit with stock heads, WT-2G cams, Dragula exhaust, stock 40MM carb with Thunderjet kit . It reaches 100mph at about 4K rpm, but takes a while from 100mph to 120mph.

The top speed on my 2015 FLHXS is 107mph (172Kph). I might have been able to get a bit more but I was coming into a section where cops like to hang around so I didn't push it.

I cruise comfortably at 85 and have only had my straight stock 2011 FLHR up to about 95 but it had room to go faster. I previously had a stage 1 1997 FXD Superglide that managed 105 in a race and would go no farther. The other guy fortunately couldn't do that much. I'm a little long in the tooth to get too wrapped around the axle about top end any more. Ride safe.

2015 RK with de-catted pipes, Ness Big Sucker, Rush Big Louie's and Dobeck Gen3 tuner...111's all she's got. That's plenty for me

The speeds I am going to post are all 1/2 mile closed coarse. Not on the road.
My 07 EGC with cams and a bit of head work, tourpak removed 127 mph.
1993 FXRS-Conv. 115 mph.
1982 Honda cb 900 custom bone stock 130 mph.
My sons 600 Yamaha 165 mph. before I shut down the throttle it still had more to go.

Back