free website stats program Top 50 H-D Motorcycles of ALL TIME? | Harley Davidson Forums

Top 50 H-D Motorcycles of ALL TIME?

guess we'd have to ask willly for that one. he's the only one who has probably ridden all of them! but definately not the AMF years.

1949 FL, 1st year of the Hydra-Glide 2nd year of the Pan Head and sargeant stripes on the rear fender, a real classic.

guess we'd have to ask willly for that one. he's the only one who has probably ridden all of them! but definately not the AMF years.

I often wonder how much someone like Willy would have to pay for a bike?

I have a hard time agreeing with a few of these I had an 1984 FXTR it had an enclosed chain, that alone was junk IMO most of the bike was junk had it 2 years and sold it! Also why on picture number 38 Electra Glide it says "Year: 1969" but shows a 65? I had one of these also was a great bike...but it was the early 70's and I chopped it, still a great bike but was I still had it and didn't chop it!

I am happy and a little surprised that the bike I waited so long to buy made the list . I bet it won't make any difference in the value down the road but it could always be a bargaining tool , LOL .

I'm surprised so many bikes in the top 20 are the newer models. I know the frame upgrades in 2009 were outstanding but does that really put those models ahead in importance over the 57 sportster? The 2001 vrod? Or the WLA? These lists are always so subjective.....but it is an outstanding list of the most important HDs ever.........all 50 belong there but of course my opinion is not necessarily in that order!

The biggest problem I have is that the 1990 fat boy is #8.......that bike should definately be top 3! I was in High school when that bike hit the showrooms.......I had seen it in the terminator movie......like everyone else......and said "now that is an AWESOME bike"! Then to find out it was a STOCK bike HD had coming out was even better! IMO that bike was the model that let the world know that Harley was BACK!!!!!

Back