free website stats program Took Home The Big One | Harley Davidson Forums

Took Home The Big One

Conolon Kid

There was a bike show at Long Branch Harley Davidson yesterday. I knew there was gonna be a sidewalk sale, band & food, but not a bike show. Worked hard on it the last couple years so I figured what the heck, I entered it. Thought I had a shot at best in custom class. When I didn't get that I thought "Oh Well, it ain't for everybody." Then they announced my bike was People's Choice and I thought that was way cooler. Two judges picked all the class winners. The crowd picked People's Choice. :thanks

PeoplesChoiceII_zps6f073bb4.jpg

Congratulations on being peoples choice! And having a nice Pan! What kind of pipes are those? I have a generator shovel in a wishbone frame, and my horseshoe oil tank interferes with my Paughco shotguns.

What kind of pipes are those? I have a generator shovel in a wishbone frame, and my horseshoe oil tank interferes with my Paughco shotguns.

I had Paughco Hi-Lo shotgun drags on it before these. It's a kick only with an OEM Harley oil tank and they fit great. These are also three piece Paughco pipes with shorty mufflers.

Congrats. The peoples choice is an honour.
Good looking scoot. :)

Great job and Congratulations. Well deserved and that's one nice Pan you have there.

Back