free website stats program took her for a spin | Harley Davidson Forums

took her for a spin

slim jim

Well, i took her out for a ride today. I have not ridden a 1340 evo till today and man what a ride! I have some sorting out to do, brakes for starters. I went to my dealership today and bought a new carb and air cleaner. The ride is great nice and comfy. I grabbed a handful of throttle and lifted the front wheel! I also have to fix the speedo. Riding this bike is like night and day compared to my xl1200. As i have no history to by only that the engine was rebuilt, this engine is very crisp. It also has a very nasty lope in her when at idle. I am very impressed with this bike. I am also going to replace the starter drive tomorow . There is a huge bike swap meet next weekend in keene nh next week and i am going to see if there are parts there, this swap meet is mostly harley and it is about 6 or 7 acres of parts and bikes. I also enjoy this forum and have somewhere to talk to other people that have the same thoughts and dreams! latter jd:D

nice. happy hunting. 5th gear 3000 rpm is the happy place. all is smooth. ahh anytime its rolling is the happy place.

Back