free website stats program Too much oil? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Too much oil?

besides the turkey baster, you can also use an old squirt bottle nozzle. Just put the plastic tube in the oil fill and squeeze away into a empty bucket or some old tubberware.

Good idea thanks. I was just going to try to drain it but the turkey baster and the squeeze bottle sound a lot easier.

Good idea thanks. I was just going to try to drain it but the turkey baster and the squeeze bottle sound a lot easier.

I have a 3' clear plastic line of 1 inch ID and a Short piece of smaller hose (3" long) tightly fits, inserted into the end that goes into the tank that works good for syphon UP the oil and cover end with thumb when taken out.. transport out to a can.. hardly ever a drip IF careful.. 1 inch hose Holds a lot of oil and mistakes happen when filling the bike..:D

signed....BUBBIE

I have a 3' clear plastic line of 1 inch ID and a Short piece of smaller hose (3" long) tightly fits, inserted into the end that goes into the tank that works good for syphon UP the oil and cover end with thumb when taken out.. transport out to a can.. hardly ever a drip IF careful.. 1 inch hose Holds a lot of oil and mistakes happen when filling the bike..:D

signed....BUBBIE

REAL men would use their tongue to cover the end. :lolrolling

Back