free website stats program Todays Times | Harley Davidson Forums

Todays Times

I like to see a deal like that. But does Harley have anything that does not sell well? I think pretty much all their styles of motorcycles sell. Just some better than others. Harley has a motorcycle for everyone now. From the new rider to the more experienced rider. But I do like the idea of buy a larger bike and get a sportster for a 1.00. I like that.

FYI, we had a dealer in smalltown Iowa trying this last fall (2007). Buy a Dodge Ram 4x4 and get a Caliber for free. Theme seems to be Dodge, though. I think they were having trouble moving them because the price of gas was going up quick at that point. The dealer will still make money! Don't think you're getting something over on them, ever! Always shop around!

Oh without a dought they are making money head over heels. Any dealer car or motorcycle knocks off a few grand still makes money off the sale. I would rather have the motorcycle though. Man I have gotten so use to riding and have been riding for so long, I get behind the wheel of a car and I am ready to fall asleep. It is so boring driving. Driving use to be fun, but it is no fun anymore. I would rather ride.

I agree with tlyoundb "Man I have gotten so use to riding and have been riding for so long, I get behind the wheel of a car and I am ready to fall asleep." Since June I have put a little over 15,000 on my bike. Man it would be great if Harley did that.

Couple of years ago, down in the Tampa, Fl area, one of the Harley dealers was advertising that buy a Harley (Sporty not included) and they would give you a new Honda 750 Shadow.
Sounded like a good deal, but didn't do it.
doc

Couple of years ago, down in the Tampa, Fl area, one of the Harley dealers was advertising that buy a Harley (Sporty not included) and they would give you a new Honda 750 Shadow.
Sounded like a good deal, but didn't do it.
doc
Whoa, what is that thing following my dust in my rear vue...could be "m-my S-Shadow"?...nah, I really can't see it or hear it...*potato* *potato* *potato* cause I'm enjoying my Harley way too much for it to sound like a good deal. :D

Last edited:
I would buy a new Classic if they would give me a V_Rod to play with! Fat chance of that.

Back