Todays Times

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by glider, Nov 19, 2008.

1. glider

glider Veteran Member

Last edited: Nov 19, 2008
  2. gs34

gs34 Junior Member

I LIKE IT!!!!!
    Buy a new Ultra....get a Sporty for a buck....Brilliant! :D:D:D

3. tlyoungb

tlyoungb Junior Member

I like to see a deal like that. But does Harley have anything that does not sell well? I think pretty much all their styles of motorcycles sell. Just some better than others. Harley has a motorcycle for everyone now. From the new rider to the more experienced rider. But I do like the idea of buy a larger bike and get a sportster for a 1.00. I like that.

4. tlyoungb

tlyoungb Junior Member

Oh without a dought they are making money head over heels. Any dealer car or motorcycle knocks off a few grand still makes money off the sale. I would rather have the motorcycle though. Man I have gotten so use to riding and have been riding for so long, I get behind the wheel of a car and I am ready to fall asleep. It is so boring driving. Driving use to be fun, but it is no fun anymore. I would rather ride.

5. 01dynaglide

01dynaglide Junior Member

I agree with tlyoundb "Man I have gotten so use to riding and have been riding for so long, I get behind the wheel of a car and I am ready to fall asleep." Since June I have put a little over 15,000 on my bike. Man it would be great if Harley did that.

6. NEWHD74FAN

NEWHD74FAN Experienced Member Retired Moderators

Second that!!!:bigsmiley11:

Now that's a "STIMULUS PACKAGE" that gets my vote!

7. sharpscuba

sharpscuba Banned

Third that...my vote is there!

8. docsledge

docsledge Active Member

Couple of years ago, down in the Tampa, Fl area, one of the Harley dealers was advertising that buy a Harley (Sporty not included) and they would give you a new Honda 750 Shadow.
    Sounded like a good deal, but didn't do it.
    doc

9. NEWHD74FAN

NEWHD74FAN Experienced Member Retired Moderators

Whoa, what is that thing following my dust in my rear vue...could be "m-my S-Shadow"?...nah, I really can't see it or hear it...*potato* *potato* *potato* cause I'm enjoying my Harley way too much for it to sound like a good deal. :D

Last edited: Nov 20, 2008
  10. STEVE07

STEVE07 Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderators

I would buy a new Classic if they would give me a V_Rod to play with! Fat chance of that.