free website stats program Today's Lesson - Blind Spots | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Today's Lesson - Blind Spots

:D I don't know if it works on motorcycles, my race bike was on 23#, and would only go as fast as I could pedal. :s But I just did it with out thinking about it, and thank goodness it worked!

Hmmmm.....23 pounds vs. 800 pounds. I guess you just have to kick that pedal a lot harder!

The law of averages..Traveling the highway to and from work every day during rush hour traffic has tought me one thing..Its not a question of if that crazy so and so will cut me off but when.Just last week I found myself behind a car with its tv on,cell phone in hand and im sure hot cup between his legs.People running late for work tend to have more on there mind than that bike coming up on them.Im fortunate enough to have an alternate route if I choose to take the scoot to work.Its real simple to me.The highway is much safer before and after rush hour so why put yourself in what you know to be a dangerous situation?That said,Ive found as long as your the one doing the passing to work very well.My theory is you only need to worry about the vehicles in front of you.Another theory Ive come to believe after seeing my 5000th speed trapp is they always set up in the non commuter side during rush hour.Ive always been curious to know how well radar pics up a scoot when cars are in close proximity?Anyone have knowledge of this?

Back