free website stats program today is a good day for a 2010 | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

today is a good day for a 2010

Welcome to the Family, man!! Enjoy that new ride; I just picked my new one up a month ago and enjoy her more every day! Great bike; ride safe out there and enjoy yourself!

Stick around this Forum too and keep a keen eye on the posts; you can learn a TON from the kind folks on here. I know I did!!

lookin for a good slip on muffler. might go with the screamin eagle mufffler. any suggestions?

lookin for a good slip on muffler. might go with the screamin eagle mufffler. any suggestions?
Some of the SE touring muffs can be modified, if the one for your bike can, it's a good choice. You'll know because it'll have, either 3 pop rivits on the tail cone or 3 flathead screws. There are several baffels availible for these so you can, easily, modify your exhaust tone.
2010 Street Glide, nice, how's the 5 gear sound in it? Any whine?

Some of the SE touring muffs can be modified, if the one for your bike can, it's a good choice. You'll know because it'll have, either 3 pop rivits on the tail cone or 3 flathead screws. There are several baffels availible for these so you can, easily, modify your exhaust tone.
2010 Street Glide, nice, how's the 5 gear sound in it? Any whine?
no whines in the gears, just changed the oil in the engine though, so far tranny is smooth, i have about 400 miles on it now.. the se pipe they have does appear to have baffles, i dont kno if they are removable yet, it is fairly cheap, bout 250.00 for the slip on.

Look in 2010 parts book
Page 489
Pn for dual 80847-10
or 2 into 1 PN 80010-10
Just took a quick gander at the SO's offered for your bike......the Nightster SE Slip-on (part # 80881-10 @ $250) almost looks like a SuperTrapp, It'd be intresting to know if the plates on the end are the stackable type, if they are...........SWEET! That muf is easily adjustabel and capable of maximizing the HP you can get from just exhaust mods.

63ff9610edd927c0ee30887c39a26e88_1875.jpg

c5832a1584310edd1f95a6a7654b6324_1876.jpg

53812048f236cca67f74e9a6991527bf_1877.jpg

it is funny, the way the tail lights are now it looks just like a smiley face from behind when lit up

:p Where's the muffler, not sure about only one pipe out the back end on a bagger:s Great job on the 2010 scoot, Ride safe but ride hard:D

the muff is there. i dont mind the 2 into one since i just retired a sportbike, it would have been a mod for me anyhow. the mechanics i have talked to say to into one is better performance anyhow. im ordering the se pipe today

I am looking at those pipes for mine , talked with dealer I go to about them he said you can chnage them one of the screws takes a a torx with a hole in the center. look at it you will understand why they had to do that (EPA0.
He said they are not lound at low rpm but sound good when you hit it.
And they can be made to sound even better.
I only do one mod at a time so so as sweeper is done I will ordr the pipes with in a couple weeks of that.
Looked at a set in person today, they do look good.
You can get the TORX with the hole for those Special EPA screws at Sears.
If those are like the SuperTrapps what you do is add plates. the more plates, the more you open the exhaust, SWEET huh?
I'm gonna hafta look into this.............the price from Harley is much better than from SuperTrapp. I wonder if changing em out will effect the warrenty? How bout it Moderators???? Whatcha think?

Back