free website stats program today is a good day for a 2010 | Harley Davidson Forums

today is a good day for a 2010

JJDH

picked up the 2010 street glide, black denim, security, thats all for now. pictures later, am finally releived, its been a long process trying to decide if i wanted to pull the trigger, i traded my gsxr 1000 k5 in on the harley, smooth process, feels like a good decision. joining this forum helped alot to prevent being beat over the head by the tricky dealers.. all i have to say is thanks for any and all future info i will be gaining from u veterans of hd, i am a beginner to hd...:hii

You must be one of the First with the 2010 Model. How do you like the 2-1 Exhaust on one side? Post some Pics.

Welcome!!

I traded in a Hayabusa GSXR 1300 for the Road Glide I have now but have had Harleys before.

the 2 into one has a nice deep tone, i actually like the idea because now i only need to buy one muffler...:D, pics will be here in a bit gotta get the wifey to upload for me. as far as performance, i cant tell much because i am trying to stick to the 5000 rpm rule....

GREAT CHOICE...MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW THE FORUMS BREAK IN PROCEDURE...SHOOT GLIDER AN EMAIL FOR INFO.....THIS IS A MUST FOR SEATING THOSE RINGS.Redman

the 2 into one has a nice deep tone, i actually like the idea because now i only need to buy one muffler...:D, pics will be here in a bit gotta get the wifey to upload for me. as far as performance, i cant tell much because i am trying to stick to the 5000 rpm rule....

GREAT CHOICE...MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW THE FORUMS BREAK IN PROCEDURE...SHOOT GLIDER AN EMAIL FOR INFO.....THIS IS A MUST FOR SEATING THOSE RINGS.Redman

Ouch, better get right on the proper break in:

Proper Engine Break In For New Motors - Archive - Harley Davidson Community

Hah! I love to read threads like this...a new ride always IS a good day...Congrats on your new ride...as others have said (only per Gliders recommendation for break-in)...

"Ride her like you stole it!" :D

thanks for the proper engine break in link, bout to load the pics, then i am off to run that procedure. i put 80 miles on it last night, so i should do the break in , then immediately change oil at 100 miles?

Back