free website stats program To the moderators | Harley Davidson Forums

To the moderators

Ok, I'll bite...... what's a sticky???

A sticky thread stays at the top of the list in its respective area whether it has had new posts or not

if you go to the home page then go into any of the categories the first couple of threads will be sticky

Brian

A sticky thread stays at the top of the list in its respective area whether it has had new posts or not

if you go to the home page then go into any of the categories the first couple of threads will be sticky

Brian

Sounds sticky to me.

STICKY is when you go Sneaking around the forum and step in the GREEN Stuff.... They WILL track you down and NOnononoooo

STICKY is when you go Sneaking around the forum and step in the GREEN Stuff.... They WILL track you down and NOnononoooo

Yep course with me I tend to just fall in head first in the green stuff.

Quite often I am wrong so make note when I am right.

Yep course with me I tend to just fall in head first in the green stuff.

Quite often I am wrong so make note when I am right.

Careful there, the "Greenies" make note of everything!!:newsmile07:

Careful there, the "Greenies" make note of everything!!:newsmile07:

Don they have so much on me, they could put me away at anytime. I just enjoy the ride and talking with great folks like you, Jack, Bubbie (the list goes on and on) along the way.

Don they have so much on me, they could put me away at anytime. I just enjoy the ride and talking with great folks like you, Jack, Bubbie (the list goes on and on) along the way.

We had to start a second folder on you :lolrolling

Back