free website stats program To admins and mods. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

To admins and mods.

Branson, Missouri mighty pretty place in May!..No disrespect to the Kansas Riders ...but, Mr. Lewis, as far as I know only Dorthy was excited to get back to Kansas. :newsmile100:

maybe 2 different rallys running concurrently, an east and west. I'd love to go but don't know if I can make it to the east coast.

Nowt stoppin all the members from europe hosting our own,sounds like a great idea,nothin better than a rally!!!! anyone think the same?

Nowt stoppin all the members from europe hosting our own,sounds like a great idea,nothin better than a rally!!!! anyone think the same?

Concurrent rallys either side of the pond hooked up by internet. Glider can you make this happen???:newsmile061:

I would certainley be interested but depends on where and when if it were somewhere in the uk id prefer not too far south as im 325 miles north of the border

Brian

Alrite fin 676,think it could be a goer if enough people show an interest,like the US guys have stated there would have to be a few area/venues to consider, wait and see how much interest is shown....

I would definitely be interested.
Some great rides.....Smoky Mtns, NC
Blue Ridge Parkway
Any rides a good ride......Lets set it up

Back