??Tires in Corpus Christi area??

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by ultra...good, Mar 8, 2011.

1. ultra...good

ultra...good Banned

I am off to Corpus Christi on Friday on my Ultra Classic. I noticed today that my front tire is okay, but after almost 2000 miles to get there, it probably won't be in that good of shape, and won't want to chance ot for the way back, as I could possibly hit some snow and all. I was wondering if anyone has any recomendations for a shop to take it to in that area for a new tire? I am actually going to Mathis Texas and it is also close to San Antonio if that makes any difference. Corpus is preferred because I want to spend as much time down by the Gulf as possible.
    Thanks in advance for the info!!!!!!!!!:hii

2. cpHarley

cpHarley New Member

The only place I know of in CC is the Harley dealership on South Padre Island drive. Good people at CCHD.

3. ultra...good

ultra...good Banned

Thank you kindly for the tip, and welcome to the forum!!!
    It's always nice to be recomended to go somewhere. I figure its better then just rolling the dice and seeing what happens. Thanks again!!

4. rking

rking Active Member

There is also V-Twin M/C shop that does tires cheaper than anyone in Corpus. Located on 1213 Antelope 361-881-1221

CCHD sometimes has the you buy their tire and free installation, that's usually when I do mine
    361-854-3146

5. DEP47

DEP47 Member

I would recommend the HD dealer in Victoria, Texas. I live in CC and take my 2010 CVO to them exclusively. Always extremely satisified with there service. Not so happy with the CC HD service.

6. ultra...good

ultra...good Banned

Thanks everyone for the suggestions so far. DEP47, can I ask what made you un-happy about the CC h/d dealer's service?

7. DEP47

DEP47 Member

Poor workmanship.