free website stats program Tires for Chevy truck | Harley Davidson Forums

Tires for Chevy truck

Mavagrand

Pricing new tires for my 07 Silverado, man have they gotten expensive. Best deal I can find is for a set of Bridgestone 2657017s for 699.00. Holy cow, need a second mortgage. Bad time of year to buy tires with Christmas around the corner but the current tires on the truck are actuallly weathering and have fine lines running down the sidewalls..afraid of a blow out while my wife is driving it. Anyone have an inside at a central florida tire store? Hook me up and I'll say good things a bout you on this forum. :)

Pricing new tires for my 07 Silverado, man have they gotten expensive. Best deal I can find is for a set of Bridgestone 2657017s for 699.00. Holy cow, need a second mortgage. Bad time of year to buy tires with Christmas around the corner but the current tires on the truck are actuallly weathering and have fine lines running down the sidewalls..afraid of a blow out while my wife is driving it. Anyone have an inside at a central florida tire store? Hook me up and I'll say good things a bout you on this forum. :)

Try discount Tire.I have bought from them in Indiana and no one around could beat the price.

Here is a list of their Florida locations.It is a franchise,but individually owned so phone a couple they will compete with each other:s

discount tire Florida - Google Search

Get it in writting same tires, bring it to Sears we will beat it if u can wait til Sunday the 5th after 6 pm take another 10 percent off @ friends and family night, Capital Jack

Steve and Jack, thanx for your replies. I selected a set of 265/70/17 Goodyear AT/S from the local Goodyear store. They matched the price I got from Discount Tire (674 OTD), can install them tomorrow and, since I put them on my Goodyear credit card, I have six months same as cash. Pretty good deal, I think.

Steve and Jack, thanx for your replies. I selected a set of 265/70/17 Goodyear AT/S from the local Goodyear store. They matched the price I got from Discount Tire (674 OTD), can install them tomorrow and, since I put them on my Goodyear credit card, I have six months same as cash. Pretty good deal, I think.

Good score dont forget about road hazard protection:s

man have they gotten expensive.

Be thankful the aspect ratio you needed (70) is common. That same tire with a crazy aspect ratio, like 55 would have made the price really shoot up. I could not believe that a set of 235/55/17 for my car were almost a grand$. It's crazy. By the time you walk out the door they nail for a list of things.

Glad you did well on the set you needed.:)

Be thankful the aspect ratio you needed (70) is common. That same tire with a crazy aspect ratio, like 55 would have made the price really shoot up. I could not believe that a set of 235/55/17 for my car were almost a grand$. It's crazy. By the time you walk out the door they nail for a list of things.

Glad you did well on the set you needed.:)

Amazing how 17 and 18 is pretty much standard now on cars and trucks Ouch that hurts almost as much as bike tires with out the add ons:s

I got pretty lucky w/my last set - bought GoodYear AT's at Wal Mart for $80/ea, because they were clearance. Got the last four & now they're worn so it's time to shop for another bargain...they don't get cheaper w/age. :(

Back