free website stats program Tired of paying the dealer, change your own tires | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Tired of paying the dealer, change your own tires

Hey Jake, I'm interested in the balancer. Where can I find more info and maybe buy this? Thanks

This is by Marc Parnes, a really good product from a guy that delivers what he says he will.

Motorcycle Wheel Balancer

It was $115, no tax, no shipping, and well worth it. This thing is sensitive down to about 2 or 3 grams. You get the axel, cones, bearing blocks, and 2 retaining caps. Set it up on any two level surfaces. Jack stands work great, mine came from Harbor Freight and the surface is rounded and a perfect match for the bearing blocks.

IMG_1893.JPG

This is by Marc Parnes, a really good product from a guy that delivers what he says he will.

Motorcycle Wheel Balancer

It was $115, no tax, no shipping, and well worth it. This thing is sensitive down to about 2 or 3 grams. You get the axel, cones, bearing blocks, and 2 retaining caps. Set it up on any two level surfaces. Jack stands work great, mine came from Harbor Freight and the surface is rounded and a perfect match for the bearing blocks.

IMG_1893.JPG

Thanks for the reply.

Back