free website stats program tiniest v12 | Harley Davidson Forums

tiniest v12

I have seen this before and had to wonder what he used for an ignition system, maybe compression ignition like a diesel. I wonder how long it would take to make the cam shafts and crankshaft and if any of those parts are available from model airplane suppliers. The fellow sure must have patience and skill beyond most of us and like you said Lorne he could build a V twin easily.
Ken

I can't fathom the patience it would take to complete both those projects, never mind the talent. The pride in workman ship sure shows though. Unbelievable and amazing.

I have seen this before and had to wonder what he used for an ignition system, maybe compression ignition like a diesel. I wonder how long it would take to make the cam shafts and crankshaft and if any of those parts are available from model airplane suppliers. The fellow sure must have patience and skill beyond most of us and like you said Lorne he could build a V twin easily.
Ken

It's operated with compressed air. The engine is for educational purposes only so the creator wants to avoid any contaminants.

Take care,

Back