free website stats program Time to watch for leaves on road. | Harley Davidson Forums

Time to watch for leaves on road.

dbinbc

Depending on where you are, the leaves are starting to fall already. Pulled up to a stop sign and put my foot down, only to have my boot start to slide sideways. Looked down and there were leaves on the road that I had not noticed because I was watching the traffic. Quickly found new footing but for a short guy like me a slipping foot is a problem for holding up a big bike. Bottom line, time of year to start watching for leaves, under foot or under tires. Ride safe everyone.

Great Advice,

Also, depending where you live, watch for Deer...on Monday i was riding out in some farm area, had one run across the road, about 100 yards out, usually where there is one, there will be another

Yep, leaves are starting to fall, nights are getting cooler and depression is starting to set in. Can't wait for spring.

If the farmers almanac is right its going to be a long cold winter.

You kidding me? We can't wait for winter to start down here in south florida, been too hot. Soon it will be primo riding weather!

Back