time to get out the darts

Discussion in 'Road Trips/Touring' started by lorne, May 23, 2012.

1. lorne

lorne Senior Member

well after 9 straight weeks of work i need a break for a few days. so it's time to put the map on the wall and through the dart.... should be for only about 4-5 days, but should be good. maybe towards Florida and panama beach or up to Arkansas to see the grand kids.

i just have to get back to Houston and pack up the RKP, going to leave the softail in the trailer so it is ready for when i get back and have to do that horrible thing call work again. if i take a laptop i will fill you in,

Jack how long for you to get to panama beach? or are you baking again?:newsmile036:

2. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

:p All done baking, Could swing by Swaunee and pick up DON:s

3. lorne

lorne Senior Member

hmmm sounds like a plan in the making :D

4. Jack Klarich

I dont have GPS but I know east from west time and day let me know:s

5. HDDon

HDDon Experienced Member Contributor Retired Moderators

Jack if your going I will meet you in Lake City or Live Oak. Lorne as soon as you can put a date on it let us know.

6. Davidw2415

Davidw2415 Senior Member

Whatever you do, have fun and be safe.

7. lorne

lorne Senior Member

Don, got Jacks number and we are going to figure something out. not sure what you have for time, but i can make my time off a little longer if need be. i think Jack was planning on baking bread on Saturday so that day wasn't working out for him. so i will probably go to Arkansas first then down into your neck of the woods. be good to see the grand kids, i just might have a problem with a little 9yr old who wants to come with grampa. :newsmile026: really looking forward to this trip.

thanks David, i think it will be a great trip. plan on sticking to the secondary roads since it is probably going to be a high traffic weekend

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2012
  8. lorne

lorne Senior Member

looks like it just turned into10 days...:bigsmiley12::bigsmiley8::bigsmiley8::bigsmiley8::bigsmiley8: with Latina approval

hey Jack you bringing homemade cookies? :taunt

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2012
  9. Jack Klarich

I guess I could bring some cookies:p Don, I will touch base with you when I get back from Daytona on Monday, we can surely meet in Lake city it will be good to meet with Lorne:s

10. lorne

lorne Senior Member

just leaving Ozona....we are heading to Arkansas by way of wherever, talk to you over the weekend :rider:rider