free website stats program Time off | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Time off

Stick with that prescribed therapy and be patient. Glad to hear things are going well!

Well, it's been almost 4 weeks since my surgery and things are doing very well. PT said that I am doing better than most and my recovery is way ahead of normal. I go back to doctor on friday and should be released at that time to drive, ride and go back to work. Thanks for all your thoughts, prayers and concerns.

Glad to hear things are going good. Just don't try too much too soon and stress the knee. Hope everything continues to improve.

Awall, glad to hear you are doing well. Take heart dude, you will be back in no time. Had both of mine replaced 6 months apart, Aug of 06, after 6wks of PT back in the saddle. June of 07 after 4wks of PT, back playing golf. Do the PT and go through the pain, it will be well worth it. Good luck.

I go back to doctor on friday and should be released at that time to drive, ride and go back to work.

Glad to hear you're doing so well :)

Is your doctor aware that you ride a motorcycle? When he releases you to "drive", that may not include "riding". I'm sure riding a motorcycle can put more stress on your knee than driving a car. You've come so far so fast, I'd hate to see you mess things up just to get back into riding a couple weeks sooner.

Good luck....and again, glad things went so well :)

Back