free website stats program Thunder in the valley | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Thunder in the valley

if you get into jtown by thursday, i recommend heading up the ebensburg for the "Wheels and Wings". It's a car show and wing cook off...nice cars, good wings, tons of bikes...

I have not been there yet, but we are going to be there next month. Does anyone know what the weather is normally for that time of the year??

I have not been there yet, but we are going to be there next month. Does anyone know what the weather is normally for that time of the year??

Well, I grew up around johnstown.. it should be 80s + and nice that time of year..but we are talking about a town that has been voted one of the most depressing towns in the nation... it could be 40 degrees and rainy too.. so its just a hit or miss.. last year it was HOT 90s and beautiful the whole weekend with a few thunderstorms here and there... who knows what this year will bring as far as weather for good ole Jtown pa.

just checked the ten day forecast and its lookin promising, highest chance of rain is sunday and thats only 30 percent..in the 80s all weekend..hope that forecast holds up
WAP.gif

Back