free website stats program Thunder in the Streets - Sanford, FL 10/9-11 | Harley Davidson Forums

Thunder in the Streets - Sanford, FL 10/9-11

I'll be there for sure. My band was supposed to play but didn't get it together in time. Looks like we will play Bike Week in the spring and then these events next year.

I have to travel to Charleston, SC on Sunday morning and have a ton of work to get done by then (I'l be back in time for Biketoberfest). So I may not be able to go to Sanford on Sat/Sun. If I do go, it may be Friday evening as I only live 15 minutes away.

I live about 15 minutes away as well. We have a group that will be riding around randomly. We will probably go and check out all of the normal hang outs and see what kind of new stuff they have. Most of the festival is going to be at Seminole Harley (right off of I-4) and on 1st St. in Sanford (Hwy 46) downtown. They used to have stuiff at a park down by Lake Monroe but I'm not sure. I understand that Molly Hatchet is playing there sometime during the weekend. Probably on Saturday night.

Went Friday night. A lot of bikes & people. Did not stick around to hear the band. Only thing I saw different was the new Victory. It was OK mostly the same old vendors. It is always fun to watch the people.

Back