free website stats program Thunder Beach PCB | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Thunder Beach PCB

Red beans with rice and killer sausage, stromboly better than any you can buy, baby back ribs, and Jacks cake. For those that haven't made the trip you really are missing a great time. There might even be a few stories around the camp fire. Add a couple of rides through the forest with stops at Cheyanne Salon, The Pig Pen and Cactus Jacks.

I got to say that some of the campgrounds we go to I am amazed at the golf carts people bring. They got to be worth as much as my Harley. So I guess $60.00 a day rental is why for the damage created from guys racing????:eek:

I got to say that some of the campgrounds we go to I am amazed at the golf carts people bring. They got to be worth as much as my Harley. So I guess $60.00 a day rental is why for the damage created from guys racing????:eek:
You should see some of the ones down here in Suwannee and I think you're right about how much they cost. There is one down here that looks like a '57 Chevy that is really sweet. Gator your wife's red beans are worth the ride from just about anywhere. I'm glad everyone stayed off the dirt roads this year.

You should see some of the ones down here in Suwannee and I think you're right about how much they cost. There is one down here that looks like a '57 Chevy that is really sweet. Gator your wife's red beans are worth the ride from just about anywhere. I'm glad everyone stayed off the dirt roads this year.

Yes, we don't need to go down the dirt roads again, felt like I was riding my old dirt bike!:eek:

Back