free website stats program Thunder Beach PCB | Harley Davidson Forums

Thunder Beach PCB

trickydoc

anyone going to Panama City Beach for Thunder Beach? Going down on the 26th with the daughter and son-in-law. taking the rv and the ultra. we are staying at Pine Glenn RV park. come by and say hi. Safari motor home with a Raptor toy hauler next door. yall be safe. see you there

Trickydoc, can you please post some pictures of your visit afterwards. My wife and I are considering doing the one in the fall, it's been a long time since we been there. Thanks!

Trickydoc, can you please post some pictures of your visit afterwards. My wife and I are considering doing the one in the fall, it's been a long time since we been there. Thanks!
hey sure will. we go every year, spring and fall. its about a 5 to 6 hour drive for us, and a nice getaway to get the summerstarted off. if ya'll aint been there in a while, its CHANGED a lot. they even got a Harley store. its not near as rowdy as spring break, just a lot of bikers. we always have a great time.

Thanks for posting this. We would ride over it's about 3 hr from us. We just need a biker friendly place to stay. We have been looking at Venture Out resort. they even provide a golf cart for cabin rentals.:)

Good thing they dont do that in Salt Springs.......:D

No chicken dinners with that crowd, not even close. It would be a much better dinner than that!

Back