free website stats program Throttle lock/Criuse control | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Throttle lock/Criuse control

Scott,

Thanks, I went back to your original post and it had the link there already(saved it to my favs). I just initially missed it. That's the one I'm going to get (since it's also the only one that will fit my 08 Sportster). Going back out of state (to Md) for another week tomorrow, should be back fri/sat and will order it then. Need to check with my dealer to see if they'll install it. I don't know enough about scooters yet to start taking things apart and don't have a way of getting it to them if I can't get it back together. Tracy

Spade,

Missed your post at first. I like the looks of that one and for the $$$, worth a chance. Tracy

Last edited by a moderator:
WildSpirit,

OK, newb learning experience today. Went for a ride (w/o the wife) "just to experiment" with the "spinnie knob" As you stated "works great". I didn't know (prior to speaking) that you can set it to be just be tight enough to hold the throttle open and still increase or decrease the "gas" w/o any probs.

Yup, holds the throttle where I want and gives my hands a break being able to alternate "one hand holds" on the bike.

Don't think I need a throttle lock/cruise control now.
This prob is solved.

Thanks for all that made suggestions, they were greatly appreciated.

On to getting a windshield. Tracy

Back