free website stats program three pocket windshield bag | Harley Davidson Forums

three pocket windshield bag

cavs1429

just installed a three pocket windshield bag from t- bag on my 09 ultra what a great bag and a snap to install:lero

Wow, when I first read the title I thought it was one of those "unhappy" posts...glad to see it worked out. I also fitted a windshield bag, but the leather touring one for a Heritage...fit just fine, 1 medium sized LEATHER bag that fits spare gloves and leather mask in a freezer bag for those sudden cold spells.

I've used one since I got the Ultra Classic. It's a great device that everyone should use. The only downside is if you run a sport windshield on the bike it won't fit. I use to hold my garage door opener, sunglasses, iPod, and other small items like chap stick and eye drops.

My only complaint is that as it's aged, the leather stitching on the outside of the bags is kind of turning a purple color.

very haddy bags... garage door opener (right), i pod(middle), and loose smokes & gum in the 3rd pocket. good to go.

I'm glad to read all these positive things about this bag, might just have to get one for the Heritage...

I agree with how nice they are. I just put the two pocket bag on my Street Glide. Wish I had gotten it sooner.

I've used one since I got the Ultra Classic. It's a great device that everyone should use. The only downside is if you run a sport windshield on the bike it won't fit. I use to hold my garage door opener, sunglasses, iPod, and other small items like chap stick and eye drops.

My only complaint is that as it's aged, the leather stitching on the outside of the bags is kind of turning a purple color.

Try putting some leather conditioner on them and see if that helps.

Back