free website stats program Thoughts on '06 streetglides? | Harley Davidson Forums

Thoughts on '06 streetglides?

mikefxst

Banned
I was told they are problem childs with electrical problems. What do people think of them that own or have owned them. I was hit on my bike if you didn't catch my other article but though i am not riding or walking yet i will be in the near future and i currently have a great deal to get an 06 street glide. with 16,000 miles so any input would be appreciated thanks. the bike was upgraded to the 95 inch motor has custom rims the stock radio with cd player and true dual exhaust. the bike is beautiful and for the price i cant beat it. but i dont want a headache.

I don't know how much difference there is between the two as far as electrical goes,but I had a 06 Electraglide standard and had no problems with it whatsoever.

I have a 06 Street Glide with lowers/king tour pac. Only issue I have had "was" a brake squeal. One call to my dealer, and I was made a "Non Squealer". Other than that, I plan to have this one for a while. You'll be a happy camper.

I've never heard there was an issue....this is the first time. I have several friends with '06 bikes (no SG's though), and no one has any problems at all, electrical or otherwise.

Back