free website stats program Thoughts anyone??? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Thoughts anyone???

i want to ride mine sideways into the grave screaming YEAH WHAT A RUSH

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe I'll feel differently if I death coming but, seems like a heck of a lot of planning and a waste...........his life and money, so be it!!!

I'd rather the lot of you take a bit of my ashes out for a run to some of the places I hadn't the opportunity to ride yet..........Until then, I plan to ride to them all before I meet my maker!!!

Maybe I'll feel differently if I death coming but, seems like a heck of a lot of planning and a waste...........his life and money, so be it!!!

I'd rather the lot of you take a bit of my ashes out for a run to some of the places I hadn't the opportunity to ride yet..........Until then, I plan to ride to them all before I meet my maker!!!

Wish I had a like button for this post Sean.

Kind of strange, just burn me and spread me around in the wind. If I still have a scoot then it can go to my family to do whatever with. At that point I don't think I'll care.

I have to respect the mans wishes tho I agree this is creepy and macabre

And just maybe, it was his final statement to his family, like "I CAN and WILL take it with me" (meaning the bike, and $$$ left in his estate).

It was his final wish and he proved that you can take it with you.
I believe that there were also individuals placed in their favorite cars as a last request.

i want to ride mine sideways into the grave screaming YEAH WHAT A RUSH

Last edited by STEVE07; Yesterday at 04:50 PM. Reason: grammer

Shouldn't that be "grammar"??? I mean, if posts are edited for grammar, shouldn't they be edited for spelling also??? Just sayin' :p

Back