free website stats program thoughts and retirement | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

thoughts and retirement

Sorry guys I don't know if I ever want to retire , I love my job . I get a fantastic salary , I get a membership to a high dollar country club , I get to go to the duck hunting property when ever I want , it just don't gey any better than this . I'd probably die of boredum if I retired , I just need to be busy . But when I play I play hard . Hunt in the fall ride and play golf in the spring and summer , life is good !

Sorry guys I don't know if I ever want to retire , I love my job . I get a fantastic salary , I get a membership to a high dollar country club , I get to go to the duck hunting property when ever I want , it just don't gey any better than this . I'd probably die of boredum if I retired , I just need to be busy . But when I play I play hard . Hunt in the fall ride and play golf in the spring and summer , life is good !

While I agree with this, I am being forced out due to injury, do I want to retire NO, I too love my job, I do not like being taken advantage of JMO

Back