free website stats program thoughts and retirement | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

thoughts and retirement

Too late I am Busted, only 3 pairs? I will trade you for a slightly used Redhead and give you 3 pairs of shoes :p

we have a deal every time she buys a pair of shoes i buy a Harley...that is why she only has 3 pair...all in the training :D and a mother in law that knows i am an angel :D:D

we have a deal every time she buys a pair of shoes i buy a Harley...that is why she only has 3 pair...all in the training :D and a mother in law that knows i am an angel :D:D

Sweet Deal, I am going to jump off here in a minute time for my MEDS:p

so i am going to try a test run. got 3 months leave of absence from work, or until my money runs out. so i am wonder if i should start a pool for the date when the wife says "when are you going back to work?"
intend to spend some realy quality time with the wife plus my when my folks heard they bought a ticket for a month. so here i go again taking my 82 year old mother to the beach bar every day, funny thing is she only has a couple drinks but everyone calls her grama and caters to her. with luck so a little saltwater fishing, but i will also have time to pick up the softail from the mainland. so i can always run and hide with a smile :D

so i am going to try a test run. got 3 months leave of absence from work, or until my money runs out. so i am wonder if i should start a pool for the date when the wife says "when are you going back to work?"
intend to spend some realy quality time with the wife plus my when my folks heard they bought a ticket for a month. so here i go again taking my 82 year old mother to the beach bar every day, funny thing is she only has a couple drinks but everyone calls her grama and caters to her. with luck so a little saltwater fishing, but i will also have time to pick up the softail from the mainland. so i can always run and hide with a smile :D

What ever you and The Latina decide will be GOOD, you have the support of your other family here :s

What ever you and The Latina decide will be GOOD, you have the support of your other family here :s

great who wants to come look after my mother?:newsmile036: she Welsh and has a great sense of humor and has been know to break out in song

you two are welcome any time....it is a nice calming place and out of all the places in the world i have lived and worked, i call it home. just wish i was 22 and lived there..:newsmile036:

Don't be surprised once I get this Workers Comp behind me, I will need a good long Vacation:p

Back