free website stats program Thought this was funny | Harley Davidson Forums

Thought this was funny

R_W_B

Don't know if you guys have heard this one or not, but it cracked me up.
---
Shortly after a British Airways flight had reached its cruising altitude, the captain announced:

'Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your Captain. Welcome to Flight 293, non-stop from London/Heathrow to Toronto. The weather ahead is good, so we should have a smooth uneventful flight. So sit back, relax and...... OH, MY GOSH!'

Silence followed!

Some moments later the captain came back on the intercom.

'Ladies and gentlemen, I'm sorry if I scared you. While I was talking to you, a flight attendant accidentally spilled a cup of hot coffee in my lap. You should see the front of my pants!'

One Scottish passenger yelled...
'For heaven’s sake man ......... you should see the back of mine!!!'

Good one..
I think every passenger, no matter what nationality, would have that response. Not something you want to hear from the pilot.:D

Actually it pales in comparison to the real life happenings of yesterday. I'm sure you all heard it on the news the past two nights. The Captain of a flight from NY to Las Vegas freaked out while in the air (literally). The Co-pilot had to take over the plane and the stewardess commandeered some passengers to subdue the wacked out Captain. Was talking incoherent, and totally lost it.

Now how'd you like that to happen on your next fligth LOL.

Back