This Says It All!

Discussion in 'General OFF TOPIC' started by Sharky1948, Oct 26, 2009.

1. Sharky1948

Sharky1948 Junior Member

This weekend my wife and I were poking around Cold Spring, NY...a quaint little town along the Hudson River. In one of the shop windows, there was a pillow with embroidery that read, "You never see a motorcycle parked outside a pyschiatrist's office." She and I both commented on how true that was.

A couple of minutes later, a very converavtively dressed (read that boring looking)couple walked up and was looking in the window. The woman looked at the pillow and said, "I don't get it." Her husband was clueless too.

Doesn't that about sum it up????

2. glider

glider Veteran Member

Some people are scary in this world. Just think they could be driving behind you too.:D

3. Sharky1948

Sharky1948 Junior Member

Now...if I could only find a place to park my scoot at the shrink's office!:bigsmiley24:

4. Mainah

Mainah Junior Member

Aren't we all lucky that we really GET IT!!!:cheers:lolrolling:bigsmiley24:

5. Sharky1948

Sharky1948 Junior Member

Yep! If you're lucky enough to ride a Harley, you're lucky enough!

6. Dr. Dolittle

Dr. Dolittle Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Can't remember whose but that's the signature line (or whatever you call the text that appears at the bottom of all your posts) of one of our members. I've always loved that line and the one about "only a motorcyclist understands why a dog sticks his head out of the car window."

7. Sharky1948

Sharky1948 Junior Member

Sadly, I had to explain that one to my wife ... the same one who got the psychiatrist one. That was before she got her scooter (yes, 49cc) though. :no

8. hdrocks

hdrocks Active Member

and if a shrink rides Harley (possible?), how good can he be? i'd say non-bikers should stay away. He will probably prescribe most of time, go ride harley and call me next day.

9. hippie13

hippie13 Active Member

some people have no idea what they're missing man
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Road King 1

Road King 1 Member

no dought. My ride is my therapy: