This Place Keeps Growing and Growing.....

Discussion in 'General OFF TOPIC' started by Dr. Dolittle, Jun 13, 2009.

1. Dr. Dolittle

Dr. Dolittle Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Is it just me? Seems like only a month or two ago we were having a contest to see who could predict the date and time our 10,000th member joined the forum. I just happened to notice we are currently over 18,000 strong!

I feel like this is a real testament to not only the great moderators we have but also the membership as a whole. I don't think I've ever read a post and thought "geesh, what a jerk, I'd never ride with him/her." I truly wish I could meet each and every one of you but for now I'll have to be content with the world's greatest internet "family!"

Thanks everyone! :cheers

2. harley@16

harley@16 Junior Member

it's a great place to be, reading after riding. some day maybe an HD Talking rally.:)

3. T wrecks

T wrecks Junior Member

.......what a great idea........we could have it down here in OZ?........ :bigsmiley12:

4. glider

glider Veteran Member

That sounds like an invitation to me :lero

5. T wrecks

T wrecks Junior Member

....it is glider, it is!!!!!!! :dude....though you being a "mainframe" we may have to look at booking a special shipping container...he he ....:lolrolling

Last edited: Jun 13, 2009
  6. cedarbrook63

cedarbrook63 Junior Member

An HDT rally!! That'd be a hoot. We have a brilliant forum and family here thanks to a good set of house rules, a great team of k
    officers/moderators and a generous spirit of sharing knowledge and experience.

18,000 - that's a lot of smiling faces and well looked after bikes :D:D.

7. glider

glider Veteran Member

Nah, I'll just ship myself on a floppy disk!:D

8. STEVE07

STEVE07 Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderators

I heard a rumour that T is buying us all airfair and accomodations!!:D

9. glider

glider Veteran Member

You heard that too? :11:

10. NEWHD74FAN

NEWHD74FAN Experienced Member Retired Moderators

Gosh, we better be careful not to spindle or mutilate the goods when we ship you out...I can see it now, the Crown Jewel of HDT crossing the pond down under on the maiden voyage of Boeing's Dreamliner 787...:bigsmiley12: