free website stats program This Place Keeps Growing and Growing..... | Harley Davidson Forums

This Place Keeps Growing and Growing.....

Dr. Dolittle

Experienced Member
Contributor
Retired Moderators
Is it just me? Seems like only a month or two ago we were having a contest to see who could predict the date and time our 10,000th member joined the forum. I just happened to notice we are currently over 18,000 strong!

I feel like this is a real testament to not only the great moderators we have but also the membership as a whole. I don't think I've ever read a post and thought "geesh, what a jerk, I'd never ride with him/her." I truly wish I could meet each and every one of you but for now I'll have to be content with the world's greatest internet "family!"

Thanks everyone! :cheers

....it is glider, it is!!!!!!! :dude....though you being a "mainframe" we may have to look at booking a special shipping container...he he ....:lolrolling

Last edited:
An HDT rally!! That'd be a hoot. We have a brilliant forum and family here thanks to a good set of house rules, a great team of k
officers/moderators and a generous spirit of sharing knowledge and experience.

18,000 - that's a lot of smiling faces and well looked after bikes :D:D.

I heard a rumour that T is buying us all airfair and accomodations!!:D

Nah, I'll just ship myself on a floppy disk!:D

Gosh, we better be careful not to spindle or mutilate the goods when we ship you out...I can see it now, the Crown Jewel of HDT crossing the pond down under on the maiden voyage of Boeing's Dreamliner 787...:bigsmiley12:

Back