free website stats program This looks cool or do I mean hot.... | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

This looks cool or do I mean hot....

That has to be the dumbest thing I have ever seen.
Well, maybe except for my brother-in-law.

Let me see if I got this right..... I have to wear a jacket in 100* heat so I have a place to run the A/C hose??? I got a better idea to stay cool.
TAKE OFF THE JACKET!!!!!! :D

I think the real use for this is to extend the hose straight out the back and use the increased thrust to improve our fuel mileage.
Another use may be to use just the air power and shut off the V Twin and then we will sound like a Goldwing!
I'm surprised that it doesn't hook up to the back of the helmet because you would have to be an airhead to use this contraption.

I sometimes wonder who thinks of this stuff, I live in Florida and I think its silly. More weight to add to the bike and more strain on the charging system. Between heated garments and now riders ac, you'll have to put at least a 90 amp charging system on the bike to run this stuff.
If you really want to be cool try one of these.

Attachments

• passion-cabriolet-white-black-banner.jpg
    passion-cabriolet-white-black-banner.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 7
Trike Lady - saw the pix and thought about the Fiat 500 just came out here in the US...like a 4 wheeled Vespa...ya gotta love Italian style. :laugh

Not for me. Hate to say it but I bet my brother (gadget man) with the Goldwing would probably like this. He rides a lot and LOVES the gadgets.

Back