free website stats program This is only a test.. | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

This is only a test..

It looks like the GW gets a better shake here on a Harley forum than the HD gets on the Honda forum. Guess this kind of makes the ad slogan "You Meet The Nicest People On A Honda" look pretty bad.

I like my harley because it was here first and i was born here....but i won't knock the honda ever...they make good machines and they are overall probably better quality...pass a bus load of kids and you will see in a hurry that Harley is going to stay number one in the USA...but that goldwing is a better ride if you going far.....all this is just my opinion....:)

It looks like the GW gets a better shake here on a Harley forum than the HD gets on the Honda forum. Guess this kind of makes the ad slogan "You Meet The Nicest People On A Honda" look pretty bad.

Uh-oh, Don now you've done it, stir up that pot.:D

My observation too, Don. The irony is rich.

I've been riding Harley's since 2006 when I traded in my Suzuki on a Road King. In that time, I've met only one Harley rider that really trashed other brands. I take my bike to the local PowerSports dealership and will find a Harley hater just about everytime. Had one old grizzled rider walk away in the middle of a conversation 'cause he found out "that Harley" in the parking lot was mine. smh

You ride for the ENJOYMENT OF BEING ABLE TO DO IT !! Ride what ya got and enjoy.....
Ignore the ones that can't ..(life is too short)

I frequent a couple of Goldwing sites, lurking mostly hardly ever post. One thing I have noticed, if someone speaks positively about HD...the place goes wild!! Page after page of verbal jousting between those who like HD and those who hate us, one guy was venting about his dealer and mentioned most HD dealers do better, this thread went on for pages..blah blah blah. It is really quite funny how they blather.

Anyway, this got me to thinking about this forum. Would a simple complimentary post about a Goldwing go off the rails? Let's see.

Some of you probably know my brother owns/rides an 08 Goldwing. I will say now it is a nice machine that he has put some MILES on. He and his wife have taken several trips out west on the bike (the last one was to N. Dakota) and have never had any problems. His bike is pearl white and, when clean is very pretty. I have no doubt he will put WAY more miles on his motor before a rebuild then I will. OK. I've said some nice things about Goldwings...this is only a test.

Glad you like your brother's GW. I like my Harleys. (Nice enough?):D

I wave at scooter riders & bicyclists. Two wheels regardless. :)
It's funny to me that Harley waves (around here) are usually held low, while GW and "other" bikers wave from the waist up.:p

Back