free website stats program This had to hurt. | Harley Davidson Forums

This had to hurt.

WOW!

Good thing she has a full face helmet on. I hope she's OK.

Not sure a sissy bar would've helped. I know a local girl that died recently when she got launched off of one of these tall rear fender crotch rockets. She also had a full faced helmet on. The guy was showing off just like this nut. Supposedly he wasn't gong fast??? I don't think people should carry passengers on that type of bike in my limited opinion. Plus, I can't imagine doing a wheelie while traveling at highway speeds with or without a passenger. If a guy wants to kill or maim himself, he should do it alone. If that was my daughter I'd have to take that guy for a ride...

The driver should have never done that with a passenger. She should have had good grip on the driver.

Good thing she was wearing a full face helmet. She was missing one other thing... Something to protect her skin. I'm sure she had some road rash from that get off.

I would of had a talk with both of them. Him, about this ridin' techniques and passenger responsiblity. And her about riding with a guy that would stunt with her on-board. And for not wearing all the correct protective equipment.

I saw something similar to this happen in Columbus GA. I guy had a girl on back of one and was standing it up while they were going do a BUSY street. They were in the lane beside me when we got stopped at a red light. when the light turned green he dumped the clutch going to show off and they both ended up on the ground and his bike sliding across the intersection. Some people just don't get it. They give all of us a bad name from stuff like that.

I'm pretty sure the video of the results of all this stupidity is out there somewhere as well, I remember seeing it before.. A quick google did not get me results..

Take care,

Back