free website stats program This forum needs a sticker or vest patch | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

This forum needs a sticker or vest patch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id be in too...and I actually kinda liked the idea of seeing if anyone is artistic and just draw something up, or if there are a few of the artistic types, do the voting thing, I think that would be great.

Being that bikermoses started the thread I think it only fair that he organize the patch and collect the funds to mail them out to the forum members :D

Being that bikermoses started the thread I think it only fair that he organize the patch and collect the funds to mail them out to the forum members :D

I guess that means we can run with it. I'll develope some art work if someone has access to reproduction and manufacture, or we could even use the header already designed. Lets' keep the idea rollin' It'll be best if it doesn't turn into a money making venture more than it is an identifyer, we should perpetuate the ideals that have lead to the building of this great forum that we are members of.:yes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back