This forum needs a sticker or vest patch

Discussion in 'General OFF TOPIC' started by bikermoses, Jul 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bikermoses

bikermoses Banned

Id buy one i m a member of a ice fishing forum and they got flags,shirts,patches,stickers. and its cool cause you can find your buddy's on the ice. so i figured id throw this idea out there. I'm for it.

2. 01dynaglide

01dynaglide Junior Member

I would too. Sounds pretty cool.

3. Zamadan

Zamadan Active Member

I was thinking more of a small chrome logo that would fit at the rear of the bike. Something everyone on the forum would notice when walking around a meet.

4. USMCCWO5

USMCCWO5 Junior Member

I am all for a patch vice a medallion for the bike. I would put one on my vest.

5. Fourdogs

Fourdogs Junior Member

Hmmmmmmmmm a piece of chrome ..I like that Idea!...lol:naughty

6. Animal

Animal Active Member

I love all the smart people on this site and I'm all for Patch, Sticker, Key Chain, well you get the idea.

7. Bud White

Bud White Well-Known Member Retired Moderators

patch and chrome sounds good

8. toad451

toad451 Member

Sounds like a great idea to me. Something for the jacket or vest and something for the bike.

9. bikermoses

bikermoses Banned

K its been a year i want a sticker or patch.Is that logo copyrighted? if so may i have permission to copy it and take to a graphics designer and then you us guys can make a little money for the site:D.Or better yet lets see the talent we have here and everybody send in a design to vote on:D

10. RetiredJake

RetiredJake Junior Member

This seems to have died out, but I personally like the idea. If the members show interest, it will probably happen. If they are complacent, it will die. Let's hear it, do you want one or not?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.